Author's Thought

Author's Thought:
I added a Search Gadget for easier and quicker seeking! :)

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Although this is posted on my math blog, this applies to all my online teachers!


I would love to mention how much I appreciate my online teachers who are Miss Cule, Mr. Ross, Miss McGoldrick and last but not least Miss Conrod!


I have learned so many things in so many various ways―ways I never would have thought possible―and in so little time!


It hasn't even been a year yet and already I have learned so many new things concerning chemistry, physics and math! It just blows my mind how much you guys work hard to get us thinking―and working, too, I've got to admit!


Nevertheless, I am proud of having teachers like you in my school life and I really enjoy every minute of every class with all of you. It's always a pleasure to join class―if my school Internet connection allows it ;) ―and to be greeted with a good morning everyday!


I just want to thank you all for the hard work you've put into everything and all the long hours you've spent correcting the tests we study soooo hard for and getting the class ready beforehand! Thank-you very much and have a great Teacher Appreciation Week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Joey, this is just the nicest thing! I'm sure everyone else will agree that it is our privilege to teach people like you. Your enthusiasm, open-mindedness, and kindness make everything worthwhile. Carry on officer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Miss! It's great to be taught by teachers like you who make me laugh all the time! :)

      Delete
    2. Joey, Joey, Joey... What a great surprise!

      I appreciate the sentiments and the effort put into this thoughtful post. Once again, you have exceeded expectations!

      Mrs. Conrod

      Delete